take tedious tasks and administrative work off your plate.
Our request support services include a variety of tasks, from request data entry and verification to billing and records distribution. The following processes will enable your busy staff to focus on what really matters: your patient's care.
Request Data Entry
The following are just a few steps performed by your request support team, however, anything can be implemented to achieve your goals.
- Patient Demographics —First, Middle, and Last Name, DOB, SSN, MRN, PAN.
- Treating Facility —Location’s Address, City, State, ZipCode.
- Treating Provider —Doctor’s Name, Address, City, State, ZipCode.
- Patient’s Representative —Law Firm’s Name, Address, City, State, ZipCode, Tel, Fax, Email Address.
- Legal Firm Requester —Law Firm’s Name, Address, City, State, ZipCode, Tel, Fax, Email Address.
- Deposition Officer —Recipient’s Name, Address, City, State, ZipCode, Tel, Fax, Email —IP Address.
- Court’s Information — Court’s Name, Address, City, ZipCode —Case Number.
As soon as the request is received, your support team immediately records it. They also check whether or not the request is valid, and HIPAA Compliant.
Through your customized portal, your dedicated request support team will bill for your precious time in making records available per California Evidence Code.
Hire one of our virtual assistants today and let them invoice and collect payments for your practice records requests.
Why Choose Us?
My ROI Portal is an entirely managed service experience that offers medical providers a dedicated Virtual Assistant, and a Release Of Information Management platform to streamline their records release process.
We bill according to your needs and specifications.
Request notifications by fax and email.
Checks must be payable to your medical practice.